AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a MASSIVE problem with this game. On certain greens, if the sky is clear and the sun is above (11am - 3pm games) the green is so bright, you can not see anything.

I have verified my projector is working correctly, so this is a game issue. I have also noticed that trees change colors (Yellow -> Red -> Green and back again) during these conditions as well.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Some courses are just like that. It happens on my normal tv. There is nothing you can do, it's part of the game. Nothing wrong with your projector.

Tiger is in 480p, no widescreen though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found that by disconnecting one of the component inputs (I forgot which one), you lose a color and the screen becomes acceptable, although missing a color...

Dave

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only course that has the greens freaking out is Emerald Dragon. I have my Xbox hooked up via the Advanced HD adapter to my Infocus X1 Projector. Everything else (TV, HDTV, DVD and other games work fine).

The trees changing color during the games happens all over the place. And by the way, the anti-aliasing code must be disabled, b/c the graphic image quality has degraded from 2004 to 2005.

BTW -- EA sent me a note to return my game as they do not plan on fixing A

NY of the bugs with an XBOX patch

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.