AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, can someone help me I have an issue with my UTV not moving up an hour on the last daylight savings time setting 3 weeks ago. Im on eastern time zone and it shows an hour behind. I have tried to reset the clock in the menu but it still sets itself back to an hour behind...Is there a reboot procedure that may help this?

thanks

NP

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know if anybody else had problems but mine was a hour off for about 2 days, it did finally fix itself but really confused me and it never happened before.

W-60

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem on the West Coast. I tried changing the setting but it did not change the time. Tuesday after the time change it changed the time overnight. I am not sure what happened....It had not been a problem in the last two years.

·
Registered
17,582 Posts
I had this problem on the East Coast, but my UTV changed all the record times of the shows and hour earlier to compensate for some reason. Just go into you time zone settings, select any other zone and hit okay. Then go back in and re-select your time zone and it should fix the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.