AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Denon AVR-1909 had a hard ride back from hawaii --> virginia with the movers damaging a lot of my stuff. The receiver won't respond to remote control inputs- so that's a deal breaker, plus only 3 HDMI inputs isn't enough, and the setup was the worst thing I've ever experienced with electronics.

So- time for a new one with at least 4 HDMI inputs. Itunes input would be nice, but I have a appleTV for that so no big deal. What I really need is an easy setup for my FIOS HD/DVR, appleTV, 3d blue ray, and PS3. Also need to able to play sound from TV when using the Samsung smartapps on the web.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Budget....?

I'm wondering - is there any news of new products coming out from Denon....?

I know Cedia is just around the corner - any leaks yet... I'm about due for a replacement receiver with preamp outs myself...

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpdrv
Budget....?

I'm wondering - is there any news of new products coming out from Denon....?

I know Cedia is just around the corner - any leaks yet... I'm about due for a replacement receiver with preamp outs myself...
Are you talking about a new 43xx model? I've been trying to find some info on it but the only thing I heard was something about early 2012.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Budget was around $500, but just read the Denon thread and decided on the AVR2112CI... $650.

Wins because of: 6 HDMI inputs and I read about the audio back feed (forgot what it's called) so when the Samsung TV is on Netflix- the audio should go back through the HDMI to the receiver so the speakers still output that audio. Hope it works!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.