AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find a definitive answer to this question anywhere... so I'm hoping someone here has the dualdisc and can give me a proper answer.

I don't want the thing unless it's got the MLP track. DVD-Audio only version is pretty much impossible to find in stock these days.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I have a number of Sliverline DualDiscs released at about the time that one was released and have the original DVD-A of that title but I have never seen that DualDisc so I can't give a definitive answer but I am not aware of any of the Silverline DVD-A's that were released as the DVD side of a DualDisc without MLP 5.1. I would buy the DualDisc with confidence it will be a DVD-A based on my experience since all of the others I have purhcased are DVD-A.

If you aren't familiar with the music on "Surrounded", I can't recommend the music, but it is a great demo disc, one of my favorites for that purpose.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.