AVS Forum banner

461 - 480 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Titan 821LX :D

Pretty much every combination you could think up was drawn up when the initial Titan 615 was being designed. I should try to post a screen shot of the drawings. From dual 12's and 15's, quad 10's and 12's, 18's, etc. Yes, even 21's.

We need to set up the group buy fund again and get some of the crazy stuff going.
Please put me down for the full crazy 21 package :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
This is Steven’s setup I helped design via winisd for him. I think his handle on here is scrappydue.

He posted his build on Facebook in the diy soundgroup page
Ok this proves it i really want or is it need a set of these. It is crazy how they make 8 x 18s seem totally reasonable. What kind is it that he is running.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Ok this proves it i really want or is it need a set of these. It is crazy how they make 8 x 18s seem totally reasonable. What kind is it that he is running.

Steven has 8-18’s that are stereo integrity ht-18’s along with his new dual 15” Titan tower build. His room really makes some serious sound!! Jarrod’s room with his new dual towers also 8-18’s in there and 6 of them are hst drivers with clone amps. I can’t wait to each of there rooms!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Apart from the fact that Titan630 is partly passive and active, can it be compared with the SC2150? I mean, it has about the same WG and double 15 woofer?

·
Registered
19,259 Posts
Erich H, why was the BA-750 never made into a kit? Does the Titan T/M section sound better? I would of thought that the BA 750 with a SEOS 18 or 24 with dual 15s could have been a JBL 4722 type speaker since it was mentioned above about stacked dual 15s. The big horn and CD above the dual 15s sound great in that configuration. Heck, my JBL 4675s were even taller.

461 - 480 of 491 Posts