AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my HD120. Works great except I cannot receive the one click record data to the PVR software. I get a messge "error reading packet" I've concluded that it's my my router-D-Link 604 that's preventing the guide packets from being received. I logged on with dialup with firewall disabled and received the one click record data to the software. Anyone know what port settings I need to enter for the packets to be received through router? I've already called D-Link tech support and the guy said I need to know what port settings TitanTV uses to send the record data packets. PLEASE help. Rod

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Something else must be wrong.

I have my broadband connection going through a router and have NO trouble getting the program guide info from Titan.

I have the router configured for maximum security also. Grc's Probe test says that my computer 'doesn't exist' - it's that secure.

Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to be clear. I have no problem getting the guide. I cannot receive the one click record data packets. I can however using dialup with firewall disabled. Any suggestions.....

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
"I cannot receive the one click record data packets"

I wish I had a suggestion for you.

I just now went back and re-checked that the One Click record does work for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe, what brand router are you using? The one click record I did while logged on with dialup-fire disabled just started to record program. This card is awesome. I was reluctant ordering it after reading the 32 page thread of users having various problems. No problems here except the 1 click record. Playback of HiDef recordings are just like live. I was afraid of audio-video sync problems like I have with my Leadtek WinTV XP card but am glad to say no problems here.

Rod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.