AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titan TV shows this weekends game between Giants vs Redskins on Fox is in HD. Is this something new or a misprint???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that has been the case, but ya never know. And also it is on 5-2 Here in NY. Which is usually the UPN offset.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I've never visited the Titan TV site, but I do get to see a new thread about them at least once a week here at AVS. I'm just curious if anyone has kept an actual count of their mistakes, how close to overflow that counter is, and exactly how many misprints they get before a Titan TV filter is built into the forum? ;)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yet another error at Titan TV. Take anything you read there with several grains of salt. If you want to know what's going to be in HD, come here. If an announcement has been made, this forum is by far the best place to find out.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael F T
I know that has been the case, but ya never know. And also it is on 5-2 Here in NY. Which is usually the UPN offset.
5-2? Why? I guess it doesn't really matter, but it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense. FOX's digital channel here is 5-1. I've yet to actually see any digital programming on 5-2. It's usually just bad quality WWOR (UPN-9) material that looks no different from the analog picture.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bills2k
Titan TV is right. The game is on FOX HD- you know what I mean.
TitanTV is wrong. There is no HDTV on Fox, this Sunday or any Sunday.

See the many Fox Widescreen topics for details on what it is they do.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bills2k
Ken H:

You should know how to read between the lines. I was being sarcastic!!!
I know you were, but we have way too many neophytes that would not 'get it' and the humor turns into misinformation. Sorry if I seemed harsh.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
I know you were, but we have way too many neophytes that would not 'get it' and the humor turns into misinformation. Sorry if I seemed harsh.
MisInfo here? certainly not on AVS!:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.