AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Don't worry about Paramount. If Cameron edits an extended version of "Titanic" with a commentary, they'll release it in R1.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Well, I'm glad that I didn't crack the seal on the copy I picked up just this past weekend! My daughter really wanted me to get it, and (being an AVS geek) I immediately thought "I thought that I read that it wasn't anamorphic". I tried to resist, but she's got me wrapped around her finger pretty well :) Alas, it will be returning to Best Buy (no wonder it was only $10!!).

I didn't see the info on your site, and the search feature doesn't find anything relevent. Any other info? Anamorphic? When will it be released?

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Well, I have TITANIC in HD, but with 2.0 sound. So the DVD would be great with DTS, but no HD and just 480i with halos (edge enhancement) isn't exactly perfection. Bring on HD-DVD because I am just fed up with DVD now that I have a projector. :(

·
Registered
27,563 Posts
This is good news!!

How about D-theater:rolleyes:??

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Awesome news!!!!!!!!HD is nice, but i'm not holding my breath and waiting at all!

brickie

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by trailergod
EUROPE = FOX DVD

USA = Paramount DVD

how many Paramount dvds are there with DTS ? 4 ?

Hunt For Red October

Patriot Games

Clear and Present Danger

Star Trek Gen.
Egad man!! I learn something here everyday. I own these titles & didn't know/remember that these were DTS!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Man E
I didn't see the info on your site, and the search feature doesn't find anything relevent. Any other info? Anamorphic? When will it be released?

Thanks!
Yes, brand new anamorphic widescreen transfer according to DVD Debate.
http://www.dvddebate.com/modules.php...ticle&sid=4822

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.