AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone connected their slingbox to a Tivo Premiere via the component connections, at the same time connecting the Tivo to their TV via HDMI? I was told by the Tivo representative that you can not have the video feed going out of the component and the HDMI at the same time. Is this true?

Fleming

· Registered
1,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flemingljr /forum/post/20802188

Has anyone connected their slingbox to a Tivo Premiere via the component connections, at the same time connecting the Tivo to their TV via HDMI? I was told by the Tivo representative that you can not have the video feed going out of the component and the HDMI at the same time. Is this true?

Fleming

I have my tivo going hdmi to my receiver and also component to my tv so I can watch without the receiver pass thru. It also works so I can access the tivo on the P&P screen on my tv.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Tomaskovic /forum/post/20802538

I have my tivo going hdmi to my receiver and also component to my tv so I can watch without the receiver pass thru. It also works so I can access the tivo on the P&P screen on my tv.

So the Tivo Premiere does pass the video signal out of both the HDMI and the Component simultaneously? I remember my older Tivo was able to do this, so I was surprised when the rep said it couldn't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.