AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i continuously record a video?

For now, every time when i record then pause, the next record will be a totally new file.

How can i pause then continue to where i left off earlier?

Any settings for it?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuz /forum/post/20933297

How do i continuously record a video?

For now, every time when i record then pause, the next record will be a totally new file.

How can i pause then continue to where i left off earlier?

Any settings for it?

When you play back in the camera or on the PC they playback seamlessly. You can combine files on the PC in HD writer if you want and add transitions.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronomy /forum/post/20933888

When you play back in the camera or on the PC they playback seamlessly. You can combine files on the PC in HD writer if you want and add transitions.

Ronomy, what do you mean by they playback seamlessly?

What media player software you use? I have used the SPlayer it will play one file after the other but you still notice there is a new file to play.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Tse /forum/post/20936844

Ronomy, what do you mean by they playback seamlessly?

What media player software you use? I have used the SPlayer it will play one file after the other but you still notice there is a new file to play.

Yes I did notice Splash Lite plays with a slight pause when there is a file change. Panasonic HD Writer however plays back with no pause on my PC. My Sony N100 media player also plays back the files with no pause...even the 1080p files play just fine...no pause at a file change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts