AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have two questions:

1) I thought weinstein had distribution rights.

2) What's up with stupid looking cover. All the posters and trailers for this movie had the turtles looking all tuff, 80's comics style. Now it looks like the new cartoon.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Great, another combo!! Is there anyone who actually wants these?

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's because those covers are for the original series season 5 set. It says so in the article. It says the movie is coming as well but no cover pics yet.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool JAWA /forum/post/0

It's because those covers are for the original series season 5 set. It says so in the article. It says the movie is coming as well but no cover pics yet.

The article says "here's a look at the packaging for the film, in all three formats."

·
Registered
506 Posts
I can't wait! I've been wanting an animated flick for HD-DVD...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHD /forum/post/0

I have two questions:

1) I thought weinstein had distribution rights.

I remember the trailers showed the WB logo followed by the Weinstein Co. one. Usually that means WB has domestic rights and the Weinsteins release it internationally.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Not buying it because it's a combo.

Sorry, but I think the HD DVD consumers have made it known they don't want combos. I gave them a pass at first, but there's no excuse for them still using that format.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I always get the HD-DVD version, but I do hate paying extra for combos. Hopefully WB makes it worth the additional cost by including a Dolby TrueHD track on only the HD-DVD release yet again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
well, if warner is following any sort of pattern the blu ray will probably have PCM uncompressed sound, which is a big plus.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdizzle /forum/post/0

blu-ray for me. id prefer to have it on hd-dvd, but im not paying $35 for it.

Fortunately you'll be able to get it from $24 to $27.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.