AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem: 12 Infocus projectors are sitting in bars full of smoke and dust.

The solution: Do I build a hushbox with a seperate cooling system for the projectors OR do I install Purifan systems?

I know a hush box would work, but the labor alone not to mention design challenges is pretty rough. On the otherhand the Purifan system is an easy install (no electris!) but I don't know if it would be strong enough to keep my projectors from still sucking in dust and smoke.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, i see how it's gonna be. Me by myself and I'm fine with that. I am the projecter God and you will all....wait i'm ranting aren't I? I'm typing to myself....this is insane.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Sit in the closet, close the door.

You won't be lonely because YOU will be there and one of you will figure things out.

Geez, only six post's and already your whacky.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Don't you already have the same topic in another part of this forum?

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Toxarch
Don't you already have the same topic in another part of this forum?
No, I do not think so. The other thread is about the installation of 13 Infocus PJs, this one is about 12... :)

_____

Axel

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Hush will reduce the dust but smoke will still permeate in and stain your DMD panel and color wheel. 12 hushboxes will be painful to build and install. Hushboxes may not look too nice and may be unsafe if not installed correctly (falling on somebody's head for example or if low enough its corner can really hurt if bumped). I would go for the air purifier as it will benefit your guests (especially for your nonsmokers) and your PJ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.