AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just about completed a 17.5 x 21.5 HT. I intend to have a Denon 3803 receiver, an Infocus 7200 projector and I am considering strongly the CDM 9NT - B&W Mains, with 4 - CDM SNT surrounds and the CDM Ctr. My question is I have also read about the 750 & 550 Rockets. I am a newbie and the intent is theater and music. Should I try the Rockets and save big $? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Have you tried audioenvy to see if their is a Rocket owner in your area willing to let you listen?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Djebbett
I have just about completed a 17.5 x 21.5 HT. I intend to have a Denon 3803 receiver, an Infocus 7200 projector and I am considering strongly the CDM 9NT - B&W Mains, with 4 - CDM SNT surrounds and the CDM Ctr. My question is I have also read about the 750 & 550 Rockets. I am a newbie and the intent is theater and music. Should I try the Rockets and save big $? Thanks.
I guess I don't really understand your question. Are you asking us if you want to save money:)? Have you seriously auditioned the B&Ws? Did you love them? The real key is to try the ones you're most interested in your system. You can do that with the Rockets. Get your B&W dealer to let you take those home and compare and decide for yourself. Then let us know what your opinions are!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.