AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please let us know your new email address or how to contact you? Your old one does not seem to be working. I am trying to send in my projector to you to get it calibrated and need your address.

thankgs

gordon

·
Registered
167 Posts
Same here, tried to email you with no response.

·
Registered
23,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonmenninger
Could you please let us know your new email address or how to contact you? Your old one does not seem to be working. I am trying to send in my projector to you to get it calibrated and need your address.
You can usually get ahold of William by looking for his current email address in his signature here, since he changes it to avoid spam.

--Darin

·
Registered
167 Posts
 [email protected]

This is the email listed. I emailed him Monday, my be on vacation or busy calibrating :cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I talked to him a couple weeks ago, and he said he was busy between vacation, work, and CEDIA. He mentioned that he probably wouldn't have a chance to get to calibrations again until after CEDIA.

Tim

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
He is swamped right now. Between taking a much needed vacation, and Cedia coming up, he has been very busy. Best is to email him and just be patient. He did indicate to me that any projectors needing calibration should be not sent in until after Cedia, as there is no way he would be able to get to them before hand. If you need his contact info, please feel free to PM or email me and I can get it to you.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Gosh, I take 3 days to go watch some meteors and this is what happens. Sorry for having a life, folks! :)

William

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
They look even better when they land in my living room.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
No, not really :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
That was one amazing meteor shower. It was "bugs on the windshield" for 2-3 hours. I had set up my miniDV camera on a tripod, in night mode, and just left it running, changing the tape every hour, which is how I caught that one.

The only shower I've seen that was more active was a Perseid shower in the mid '80s. I was at Chews Ridge at the time, and one came in that made so much noise that citizens were calling the police. There was a grass fire in Gilroy that started in the middle of that night, no proof that it was a meteor but nothing else around to cause it either...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.