AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this all the way through?..I watched the first story and a half and I was too tired to finish the movie, but what I saw was REALLY good.

It's a trio of stories and I've re-rented it, on BR this time, because it one of those movies I feel I'd be missing out on something if I didn't.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just finished watching all three stories, which are all very different and strange. I really liked them all, this won't be for everyone because of the nature of each but that's what made them special to me. If your willing to take a chance rent the BR version as the pix and sound are well worth it. I would recommend a rental but if the price is right some day it's a buy for me.

· Registered
2,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacco /forum/post/16849737

I just finished watching all three stories, which are all very different and strange. I really liked them all, this won't be for everyone because of the nature of each but that's what made them special to me. If your willing to take a chance rent the BR version as the pix and sound are well worth it. I would recommend a rental but if the price is right some day it's a buy for me.

I was going to watch this tonight but decided to watch "I've Love You So Long" instead. I'll get to this one later this week (tomorrow night is HBO night -True Blood, Entrouage and Hung).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.