AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The XBOX demo is here so If you wanted this, I'd go get one first thing in the morning because they are flying off the shelves.

This game looks awesome! There are 4 voice commands that we have been able to figure out so far (no literature) I'll post more tomorrow after I have played it more.

It does have the promised levels for GRIT & Splinter Cell. The GRIT maps are bigger & brighter and the graphics look much better. The terrain has more bushes to provide concealment with some awesome areas to snipe.

Sorry I don't have more but I'm going back online for some siege!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some verbal commands for Six 3..

Hold: tells them to wait

Cover: they take cover

Open: tells them to opent he door you are facing

Open and Clear: they open the door and clear the room

Close: they close it

Move: they move to where you want them

Clear: they move to where you want them to but clear the area as they do

Frag: they frag the ground where you point

Flash: they flashy the ground where you point

Breach:they breach the door you have cursored...blow it up

Breach and Clear: blows the door and clears it

Open, Frag and Clear: you get the idea

Open, Flash, & Clear- Team Opens door and throws a flash grenade, then clears room.

Breach & Clear- Team opens door with explosive, then clears room.

Regroup- Team regroups at your position.

Go, go, go- Team does natural reaction, moves into covering position, opens door, etc

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wakey,

Is the demo of RBS3 in 720p?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Verbal commands? Are these given through the XBL headset (Like SOCOM for PS2 had)?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pigbat
Yes, the voice commands are given through the headset, no it is not 720p. It's a kick-butt demo though.
That sucks. :(

They said the game was going to support 720p resolution. :( If this demo doesn't support 720p resolution, I am pretty sure the final/retail version won't support it either.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah, definitely not 720p. Didn't appear to be widescreen either. I played it for a second, but my daytime lighting leaves much to be desired. Although it still looked good. I loves me my Ghost Recon: Island Thunder too, I tell ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.