AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted pics elsewhere on these forums, but just updated my setup recently and wanted to post some new pics. I couldn't see buying speaker stands that don't look right or are not stable enough. Nor could I see spending big $$$ on the stands I actually did like, so I built my own to match my Klipsch B3's as close as possible. I used 3/4" birch plywood and sprayed them flat black so the woodgrain still shows through a little. My equipment consist of the following:

Tv: Sony Kds-R60xbr2

Dvd: Toshiba Hd-a2

Satellite: Viewsat (free-to-air)

Vcr: Rca (still use sometimes)

Gaming: Nintendo Wii (Ps3 soon)

Avr: Onkyo Tx-Sr705

Speakers: Klipsch B3 (fronts), C3 (center), Quintet III (x4 for surrounds), Sub12

Power: Panamax 5400ex

All wiring, cables and interconnects from Monoprice

I also installed a central wiring panel and ran all new Rg6 and Cat5e

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscave /forum/post/14338173

I've posted pics elsewhere on these forums, but just updated my setup recently and wanted to post some new pics. I couldn't see buying speaker stands that don't look right or are not stable enough. Nor could I see spending big $$$ on the stands I actually did like, so I built my own to match my Klipsch B3's as close as possible. I used 3/4" birch plywood and sprayed them flat black so the woodgrain still shows through a little. My equipment consist of the following:

Speakers: Klipsch B3 (fronts), C3 (center), Quintet III (x4 for surrounds), Sub12

All wiring, cables and interconnects fron Monoprice

Looking good, Tom!

·
Premium Member
23,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscave /forum/post/14338173

All wiring, cables and interconnects from Monoprice

Looks very nice Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts