AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past few weeks I've had several of the HD NBC east coast (from Direct TV) Tonight Show programs out of sync. The latest one being Monday night. Anyone else experience this? All other HD recordings are fine so I know it's not my recorder.

John, NY

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Im not a regular watcher of The Tonight Show at all, but I happened to turn there on Monday night when H. Mandell was on and it was definately out of sync..

Seemed like it was out of sync by about a half second or so, which is just enough to be very noticeable...

I will watch tonight and post an update..

·
Registered
567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guffy1
Im not a regular watcher of The Tonight Show at all, but I happened to turn there on Monday night when H. Mandell was on and it was definately out of sync..

Seemed like it was out of sync by about a half second or so, which is just enough to be very noticeable...

I will watch tonight and post an update..
Me three. However, I have a Samsung DLP which I've been told has audio sync problems so I thought it was my TV. Maybe it was both.

The commercials don't seem out of synch, though.

=NLK=

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here too OTA in Cleveland. I have had sync issues with the tonight show for over a year.

Using HTPC with DVICO Fusion card.

How could they not notice it?

Maybe it is too expensive to fix.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrocutioner
Here too OTA in Cleveland. I have had sync issues with the tonight show for over a year.

Using HTPC with DVICO Fusion card.

How could they not notice it?

Maybe it is too expensive to fix.
I have a Fusion card/HTPC that has sync issues on almost everything. That's one of the reasons I through in the towel and went with D* HD over a year ago. Sync issues were a major problem on Leno at first, but it's actually pretty rare these days, at least via D*.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.