AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can pick up a Pioneer 4312 for $2,000. My question is, is the technology good enough, or is this too much of an "old model?" I'm thinking for $2,000 it's a steal, but I'm also considering the Samsung 4272 and the 42px50.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
That's a great price for the 4312. The Costco version still sells for considerably more and I think it's the best set they carry now in-store. How can you go wrong? An inch larger than any quality ED you would buy for similar money...No brainer.

I know some will say wait for the price drops but nothing is going to touch $2K.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
That's a great price for the 4312. The Costco version still sells for $3K and I think it's still the best set they carry now in-store. How can you go wrong? An inch larger than any quality ED you would buy for similar money...No brainer.

I know some will say wait for the price drops but nothing with that HD quality is going to touch $2K.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love my Pioneer, I've had it since June and it's awesome. Picture quality is great with HD and very good with SD and DVDs. You won't find anything near 2k that will even come close. Go for it !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.