AVS Forum banner

Top Blu-Ray Disc Ownership II

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,067 Posts
I have rented some of those titles too (Rocky and XXX, with Monster House in the mail).

Gary

· Registered
437 Posts
I own a Bluray player but NO movies. I am interested in perhaps TEARS OF THE SUN on this list. 5th Element is of interest when they redo it.

Not on the list:

GOODFELLAS I might buy along with BlackHawk Down.

I rented several....and would consider owning REDS, UNFORGIVEN, DEVIL WEARS PRADA...but probably not after viewing the rental.

· Registered
3,722 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theforce8686 /forum/post/0

Is it a sickness or is it just a love for movies. But Im 20 for 20 on these 2 polls.

There are people here who have 100 HDDVD disks, I only have 40 (or so). A lot more BD - never counted them. But I never realized I had that many BD titles. I'm also 20 for 20.

· Registered
1,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo1965 /forum/post/0

There are people here who have 100 HDDVD disks, I only have 40 (or so). A lot more BD - never counted them. But I never realized I had that many BD titles. I'm also 20 for 20.

the difference is I got my BD player in October. Its been about 3 full months. Im averaging about 5 BD discs a week. And with the release schedule coming up I should be able to keep that pace. YYYYEEEESSSS!

· UHD Addict
40,063 Posts
I forgot about Rocky. I would buy it but Amazon has it for $27.95. It seems like it should only be $19.95. Why are they charging so much for a title that isn't a new release?

· Registered
1,842 Posts
xue891, what about Crank, The Wild, and Ant Bully? Those are the last three Tier 0 BD titles that you haven't put in a poll yet.

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephShaw /forum/post/0

xue891, what about Crank, The Wild, and Ant Bully? Those are the last three Tier 0 BD titles that you haven't put in a poll yet.

Crank is in the first poll that I accidently put in the BD hardware section.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.