RANK TITLE (LABEL/DISTRIBUTOR, SRP)

1 CRANK (LG, $39.99)

2 SUPERMAN RETURNS (WB, $34.99)

3 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (SONY, $28.95)

4 UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION (SONY, $38.95)

5 BLACK HAWK DOWN (SONY, $28.95)

6 THE COVENANT (SONY, $38.95)

7 PEARL HARBOR (BV, $34.99)

8 TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY (SONY, $38.98)

9 KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (FOX, $39.98)

10 GONE IN 60 SECONDS (BV, $34.99)

Source: Rentrak's Retail Essentials .

Sales estimations are based on preliminary data provided through an exclusive arrangement with Rentrak Corp.'s Retail Essentials service. Point-of-Sale data is collected weekly and projected nationally for the U.S. bricks-and-mortar sales channel. Does not include online sales!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plarodin /forum/post/0

This confirms my suspicions that ppl are stupid enough to pay good money for talladega nights. What on earth is this world coming to

Nothing wrong with people having different tastes in movies. I'm sure if you named some movies you like there'd be plenty of people here saying that those movies sucked as well.

For the record I own 4, 5, 7, 8, & 10. Yes that includes Talladega Nights which came free with my PS3. I'm happy with the movie and the disc. I can think of plenty of worse movies than this one.

The Fifth Element being #3 continues to prove (to me at least) that PS3 owners are buying BDs just as expected. I only wish it were a better looking disc for all fans of the film
I'm waiting for a better version but I must say I'm tempted. My family loves that movie.

·
Registered
294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plarodin /forum/post/0

This confirms my suspicions that ppl are stupid enough to pay good money for talladega nights. What on earth is this world coming to

I haven't seen it, but it was fairly well-reviewed and did well at the domestic box-office coming in at #11 for 2006 (huge bomb overseas though). Whats wrong with it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.