AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't found a listing that details this aspect of the new formats, and it's another way to help sell my friends on it.

So what discs to use? They've been impressed enough by the ability to pop the menu on the fly, though Equilibrium's menus are pretty bad, but surely there's better stuff out there.

I've heard Tokyo Drift has great interactive features, so I'll pick that one up for sure. I've also seen Miami Vice mentioned - though no mention of what it offers. What's up with that one?

Any other titles that do something new and unique, or just do everything really well?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would personally recommend any title with an "In Movie Experience" or "U-Control" or HD exclusive features... These are the things that most people have never seen before on standard DVD or even Blu Ray... I listed a few below

Batman Begins

Bourne Supremecy

Mission Impossible III

Constantine

King Kong

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Chronos HD DVD is amazing.. it has a spinning 3d planet earth in the bottom right that shows where you are in the world, and a transparent window with scrolling text with informations about the place (Versailles, Venice, Grand Canyon,...). And best of all: you can choose to go to a specific world location and the movie will bring you there, showing the clip relative to that place. Amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.