AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Put in a few hours with the game this evening. I have enjoyed each version of the game along with the various versions of Virtua Tennis.

TS3 is simply the most realistic tennis simulation I have ever played on any platform. It does have a bit of a learning curve...but the satisfaction in pounding out a great shot is fantastic. It is not perfect, and there are some aspects to the game that will never be captured by a CPU...but this is a blast.

Thankfully they dumped the childish attitude function that caused glitches at the end of every rally in TS2. The new control system is a winner also.

If you want a hard core tennis game...this is it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star56 /forum/post/14177664

TS3 is simply the most realistic tennis simulation I have ever played on any platform.

i'm sure it is, and i plan on picking it up this week, but i give it 2 weeks before someone figures out some type of glitch serve and kills the game for those that actually enjoy a game like this. it happened to the first TS, add when you add youtube into the mix, this game will probably be broken on XBL in about a month or so absolute tops...

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIVE ONE SIX /forum/post/14185114

i'm sure it is, and i plan on picking it up this week, but i give it 2 weeks before someone figures out some type of glitch serve and kills the game for those that actually enjoy a game like this. it happened to the first TS, add when you add youtube into the mix, this game will probably be broken on XBL in about a month or so absolute tops...

Sadly your probably right. But right now I am having a blast learning the new control system. It is nice to see a company making a console game LESS arcadey and more a somulation.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I really dig tennis video games, but I just couldn't get into this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts