Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was down at Teletime (367 Yonge St.) to look at the 43" Samsung DLP. The assistant manager was interested in a group buy and was willing to start at $4799 (43") and $5799 (50") for a minimum of 10 units. I'm not sure if I will participate (interested in GWII) but if anybody here wants to take this further, I'm sure you can even do better. They have 6 months, no interest, no payment plan. They have a promo on with Rogers where you get the HDTV set top box free for 1 year ($250 value).

The guys name was John, 416-966-0959 (Assistant manager), [email protected]

Anybody know of any other retailers carrying these units? Like a Leon's, Best Buy or Future Shop? Problem with Teletime is that they have it hooked up to a DVD player with SVideo connector and they don't have an HDTV source. I wanted to see this set with a proper setup so I could compare to the GWII (which Sonystore has hooked up nicely).

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hey Tommy,

I really hope you got an approval from this forum administrators before you posted it...

Powerbuys of any kind are not allowed unless approved by the admins. That's the latest I heard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.