AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a toshiba 30HF85. When playing halo on xbox hooked up woth just a regular cable, you can see horizontal lines of different widths when the screen is just plain blue or black. Also my cable channels and dvd player (older one) have kind of grainy/blurry pictures. I was wondering if maybe this is just because the technology hooked up to it isnt that great, or if the tv has a problem, or maybe this particular tv just sucks in general? Any advice on what I should do?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindshot
I recently purchased a toshiba 30HF85. When playing halo on xbox hooked up woth just a regular cable, you can see horizontal lines of different widths when the screen is just plain blue or black. Also my cable channels and dvd player (older one) have kind of grainy/blurry pictures. I was wondering if maybe this is just because the technology hooked up to it isnt that great, or if the tv has a problem, or maybe this particular tv just sucks in general? Any advice on what I should do?
Many ppl have complained about this model you are refering to.. It's just a bad TV in general..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.