AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Can you live with such a small set. To get your height devide 1/2 of the diaginol, to get your width devide 8 into diaginol then muliply it by 7. A 34 inch diaginol will actually be 17 inches high by 29.75 inches, less than 30 inches across.

I have a RCA F-38310 my diaginol is 38 inches which comes out to a 19 inch height and 33.25 inches wide and I think my HDTV is small. I had a 30 inch before and sold because it as too small, but it's your money and you will have to live with it.

Just don't try fitting it into a entertainment center, my set has 3 fans trying to keep it cool I have it free standing on a locking stand. If your trying to fit into EC your shortening the life of your investment, this not analog TV and runs hotter; one reason your line doubler. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
The Daewoo DSC-34W70N looks like a nice set. I've seen the 30", and it looks beautiful. It uses a Toshiba tube. I've heard that the Toshiba models don't even use their own tubes, but don't quote me on that one.

Sampo SME-34WHD5 is a great model. A lot of good reviews and great picture quality which beats many others. But that particular model doesn't have an onboard line doubler, which would make watching NTSC material strange and probably not what you'd expect. But I think the Sampo uses a Toshiba tube too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.