AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
For anyone in the NY/NJ metro area who wants one, call Dwane Swazey at PC Richard in Whippany, NJ. I just bought one over the phone for $1999 + $50 for in home delivery.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What is the max res on the set? Can it do 1900x1080? Or just one of the almost modes?

Also what decoder are you using on it?

------------------

Chris

·
Registered
132 Posts
Using the DTC with the RCA RGB converter. Convergence out of the box was very good. As for resolution, you will have to ask another user, but it is HD rather than, i.e., the XBR400's almost.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by AlanS:
For anyone in the NY/NJ metro area who wants one, call Dwane Swazey at PC Richard in Whippany, NJ. I just bought one over the phone for $1999 + $50 for in home delivery.
AlanS for your information for an additional $550 plus tax difference (*the deivery price was the same) you could have gotten a Toshiba 56H80 from the same place! A very big difference in both units and in picture size (56 vs 40).
------------------

Graphics

STOP DVI/HDCP AND DFAST, Boycott JVC

·
Registered
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Graphics:

AlanS for your information for an additional $550 plus tax difference (*the deivery price was the same) you could have gotten a Toshiba 56H80 from the same place! A very big difference in both units and in picture size (56 vs 40).

I think the difference is more like $1000

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Derfinot:
I think the difference is more like $1000
Maybe you don't agree with what I paid for my 56H80, I have the unit (*The next day) and the Invoice for almost 1 month. I bought unit from a local PC Richards here on Long Island. I helped 2 people in this forum and gave them a copy of a valid Invoice# and numbers and date of purchase information. Both forum members bought (*e-mail responses') at PC Richards with my 30 day guaranteed low price invoice. All I did was help, which is what this forum is for, information and to help others. If you search on this forum you can see exactly what I had posted on this topic. I got the unit below $2600.00, which is exactly what I had originally quoted in my first response on this thread. BTW Crazy Eddie is not an authorized Toshiba Dealer, and that also was discussed on those other threads.

My Quote-->(for an additional $550 plus tax difference )

Well if my math is correct that's below $2600.00...hope this helps you! happy HDTV'ing http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------

Graphics

STOP DVI/HDCP AND DFAST, Boycott JVC

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes, but how much would it have cost me to enlarge the 43" wide and 21" deep alcove across from my bed? The TV is perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.