AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the Toshiba 46HX83, but cannot find a dealer in the Northern Virginia area. Does anyone know of a dealer that carries this set? I know some of the large chain stores carry the 46H83, i.e. Best Buy and Sears, but I am interested in taking a look at the HX model. Is the HX worth the extra money over the H model? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I could only find one store that carried them about 2 hours from my house and it was the best looking rptv in the place, which is why i just recieved mine a couple days ago. I love it, it's a great tv and the best part is it has the black siding around the picture rather than the silver for the 46h83 plus the different crt guns and stuff. Anyways, I love it and I ordered it from digitalvideoforless.com which had it for 1600 w/insured shipping included. they were great and so was abf trucking which is who they sent it through. I ordered it Tuesday night and received it Mid-Friday.

Josh

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh...Thanks! Guess I'll have to some serious looking around, if no one has knowledge of a dealer for this TV around the D.C. area. I was all set to order the 46H83 version, then decided to go for the upgraded version at the last minute. What type of stand do you have it on, if any??? How does SD (non digital) cable look on it? How do you have a DVD player hooked to it? Once again appreciate any info!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.