AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody, after months of looking I've finally narrowed it down to 2 TV's. The Toshiba 46HX83 and the Panasonic PT-50LC13 and I need help just one more time. To make my final decision I was wondering if everybody could chip in and tell me the pro's and cons of each TV, I know this has been beat to death and I've already read it probably but to have it all here in one post would be really helpful and I'd be able to make a confident decision either way.

The difference on the 2 TV's will be $682 so once I see all your comments I'll make a final decision and hopefully try and have it for the super bowl. thanks again for all your help, everyone here has been great in helping me get educated!

Josh

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Toshiba is just a regular RPTV and the Panasonic is an LCD.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is a no-brainer. The Toshiba is by far a better TV.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, that kind of confirms what I was wanting to do but I didn't figure people would think it was that easy of a decision. I've looked at both and they both look bright and really nice, does anyone else have any opinions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.