AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted a quick response or two regarding this set.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Toshi...oductDetail.do

i found it on amazon for 700 bucks, but for 802 with tax i could have it tomorrow. that's probably the route to go for me because i don't really trust the web stores in terms of delivery reliability.

anyway, this set looks excellent to me. any experts (read: not me) out there that disagree?

thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Im no expert but Ive always thought that tv was an excellent value. There are many 32" sets selling for close to that. Keep in mind though if you buy from circuit city a refund might be a problem depending on what happens to them in the near future. You will still have toshiba warranty though.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyjoe /forum/post/15569062

Im no expert but Ive always thought that tv was an excellent value. There are many 32" sets selling for close to that. Keep in mind though if you buy from circuit city a refund might be a problem depending on what happens to them in the near future. You will still have toshiba warranty though.

i'm now going with best buy for this reason. besides, they offer a 4 year protection plan for 100 dollars as opposed to cc's 3 year plan priced at 150 dollars. it's no longer a wonder why that store is going under.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay, i am now reading on best buy's website that some owners are complaining about excessive motion blur. is their any validity to this?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning /forum/post/15569221

okay, i am now reading on best buy's website that some owners are complaining about excessive motion blur. is their any validity to this?

i wouldn't say so, after owning this tv for 5 weeks now i don't notice any motion blur unless you have picture enhancements on.even then it's very slight. this tv does very well with motion though. i've played PS3/360 and both were good with this tv.

it's a great tv for the value, i highly recommend it if your looking for a good looking LCD but don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts