AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the above mentioned TV for right at 2.5 years now and recently started having a few issues. First one, which may be an old one but recently uncovered because of a configuration change, is that the sound from the set ocassionally makes some odd popping/glitching sound. When I turn it off and back on and it stops. Also, the sound only seems to be coming from the right side and nothing from the left and I have tried re-connecting, changing things, and still nothing changes...Those are the issues there, now on to the other one...

At times, when the set is turned on, it appears more blue or green. Turn it off and back on, usually goes away, but tonight I had to kick on the PS3 and switch from HDMI (how my sat receiver is connected) to Component (PS3 connections) and it fixed it. Can anyone in their experiences give me a clue as to what may or may not be happening? Can it be as simple as cleaning out the back (removing the panel) and blowing out all the accumulated dust and dead bugs, or does it sound much more terminal?? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Cleaning is not gonna fix the problem. Suggest you call for service if you can demonstrate the problems in real time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts