AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need help in deciding what tv to get would like to get around a 50". Have been looking at Toshibas. great powerbuy on 52hm84 but was wondering is it worth paying the extra for the 52hmx84 or 94. please help can't find much info on the hmx on the forum.

· Registered
312 Posts
i own a 52HM84 and i have read many times here the difference between HM, HMX AND 94

use the search button and i'm sure you will find more info.

But here is what i think it is from memory ....

HMX has an extra hdmi input and black bezel

HM94 has cable card, 2 firewire, dolby digital out, CF and SD flash slots

· Registered
55 Posts
Grub has it about right.

Also, the HMX doesn't have a 46". I have my order in for a 46HM94, supposed to get it on the 27th. I'd say from the owners thread, and others, that the satisfaction rate on these sets is fantastic.

see the owners thread
here

· Registered
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinSDiego
Grub has it about right.

Also, the HMX doesn't have a 46". I have my order in for a 46HM94, supposed to get it on the 27th. I'd say from the owners thread, and others, that the satisfaction rate on these sets is fantastic.

see the owners thread
here
I second it. You dont hear too much about them since there are not many complaints about them. Also, these forums are infested with Samsung owners :D

No offense to the Samsung owners but I think Toshiba got the DLP's right the first time around.

· Registered
1,397 Posts
pardon my poor search skills, but is there a link to the powerbuy for these?

thanks.

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Thanks Quill. I remember seeing that link before. Though I had no luck finding it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.