AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard when and if there will be an update to these units that will support receiving PSIP data from the local OTA stations or other APG related fixes?

I recently added the DST-3000 to my system and with the exception of a few glitches in the APG, it seems to work well. Channel changing time is good and picture quality seems OK for now, although the unit gets pretty hot.

Thanks

Warren

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Warren53:
Has anyone heard when and if there will be an update to these units that will support receiving PSIP data from the local OTA stations or other APG related fixes?

I recently added the DST-3000 to my system and with the exception of a few glitches in the APG, it seems to work well. Channel changing time is good and picture quality seems OK for now, although the unit gets pretty hot.

Thanks

Warren
I also noticed that the receiver get really hot. just keep it off when you not using it and its not that bad. I found an error on my box though. Nothing major, but i believe that they got the aspect ratio's mixed up. When set to 4:3, it acutally for 16:9 ( with the ability to cropp the image) and when set to 16:9, the image does not reformat on command. A small update should fix the problem. Anyone else seen this? The guide can be slow at times. I hope that they can put a fix to that too.

[This message has been edited by iwantmyhdtvnow (edited 05-30-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.