AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 www.slickdeals.net has the HD-A2 on the front cover for the Amazon special. This is huge. I predict the HD-A2 to stay on top of Amazon sales ranks. With this and the Maxtrix Circuit City price error, what is next!

·
Registered
8,364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjjr /forum/post/0

As of 10:15AM CDT Amazon has the HD-A2 at $237.88. I'm getting my second post-purchase price adjustment in as many days.

That's Electronics Expo. Shipping is $30 from them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz /forum/post/0

make sure to throw me (dissident) a few rep points if you appreciate the deal.

Done! Repped and thumbs up!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy /forum/post/0

That's Electronics Expo. Shipping is $30 from them.

No it's not. Amazon's own price is now down to $237 shipped free w/standard shipping. Add the Amazon "click here to see price" and go thru checkout to verify.

·
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
3,783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM2006RI /forum/post/0

No it's not. Amazon's own price is now down to $237 shipped free w/standard shipping. Add the Amazon "click here to see price" and go thru checkout to verify.

And don't forget the Matrix Trilogy deal!!!
Amazon honors it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'd jump off the fence if Amazon would bring the price on the XA2 down around $500.

D

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
It's too bad that you can't get the HD A2 at Amazon for $237.88 (shipped) anymore. Right now shipping is $29.00. You can't pre-order from Amazon right now.

All the Best

·
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
3,783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyboy /forum/post/0

It's too bad that you can't get the HD A2 at Amazon for $237.88 (shipped) anymore. Right now shipping is $29.00. You can't pre-order from Amazon right now.

All the Best

Without talking $$$, you are totally incorrect! An A2 will be delivered to me on the 30th from Amazon with free shipping at the number you wrote. Just ordered it (w/Matrix deal too) about 10-minutes ago.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Wow, we'll probably see it at less than $200 by summer's end! The BDA must be feeling the pressure now.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I spoke to a customer service rep about 15 minutes ago. She said that I have to buy if from Electronics Expo that charges $29.00 for shipping.

Is there something I don't understand?

I don't want to buy Matrix, I just want the player for $237.88 shipped.

All the Best

·
Registered
186 Posts
amazon just went out of stock about 10 minutes ago. You can still order it from them if you are willing to wait for them to get stock in.. look at "more buying choices" on the right side of the page and click on amazon's. I would hurry. Electronics expo just raised their price to 299.99 and if I'm right amazon will too shortly.

·
Registered
225 Posts
No your mistaken, Spuboy is correct. Amazon recently dropped the free shipping. Now if you order through Expo you pay an additional $29 for shipping.

D

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I just pre-ordered the HD A2 for $237.88 by looking at "more buying choices", I found it for $237.88 and I ordered it. I hope they don't cancel my order. I got an auto-confirm in my email for $237.88. I hope that Amazon does not cancel my order.

All the Best

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
I stand corrected guys. Yeah, that Amazon price is killer.

Quote:

I spoke to a customer service rep about 15 minutes ago. She said that I have to buy if from Electronics Expo that charges $29.00 for shipping.

Is there something I don't understand?

I don't want to buy Matrix, I just want the player for $237.88 shipped.

All the Best
$237.88 + free shipping from Amazon

However, it's "In stock soon".

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

Quote:

I just pre-ordered the HD A2 for $237.88 by looking at "more buying choices", I found it for $237.88 and I ordered it. I hope they don't cancel my order. I got an auto-confirm in my email for $237.88. I hope that Amazon does not cancel my order.

All the Best

They won't cancel it, it's the legitimate price through Amazon.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy /forum/post/0

I stand corrected guys. Yeah, that Amazon price is killer.

$237.88 + free shipping from Amazon

However, it's "In stock soon".

I just put my order in at $237.88 with free shipping. Got an auto comfirm. I can wait until they get them in stock. I just wonder what HD DVDs I will be able to get in June for $77?

All the Best

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
$237.88 + free shipping from Amazon is like stealing...plus free movies. Thats $262 less than I paid.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.