AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run everything via my reciever. I hadnt played with my tosh in awhile amd decide to give it a try with my new oled sony A1e. Well looked like crap colors all over the place blinking and such etc etc. i had changed all my hdmi to the premium ones but maybe not with the tosh.. could this be the problem? Couldnt trouble shoot since had to leave town.. so im asking what i should check if possible. I have numerous hd dvds that i dont want to get rid of.. anything ? Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
I run everything via my reciever. I hadnt played with my tosh in awhile amd decide to give it a try with my new oled sony A1e. Well looked like crap colors all over the place blinking and such etc etc. i had changed all my hdmi to the premium ones but maybe not with the tosh.. could this be the problem? Couldnt trouble shoot since had to leave town.. so im asking what i should check if possible. I have numerous hd dvds that i dont want to get rid of.. anything ? Thanks
turn off deep color on that TV input (if on) and see if that helps. It has helped when several of us had sound issues.

Try hooking right to the TV to see if it is a receiver issue.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Decided as well for grins and giggles to hook up my HD-A1 to my 65" LG C7 oled through my pioneer elite receiver, wow what a picture! I was impressed, great colour and inky blacks. But the load times were very long. I decided to watch the first transformers movie, picture was great and sound was surprisingly good even though its DD+

1 - 3 of 3 Posts