AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
They have recently sold for $25 to $100 on Ebay and several are listed on Amazon for $80 asking price so probably not worth the hassle of selling and shipping or dealing with Craig's list.

They used to be considered an excellent CD and multi format player but I don't know if there is much of market for that anymore.

I'm keeping mine for nostalgia plus its a great looking piece of gear to my eyes.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have recently sold for $25 to $100 on Ebay and several are listed on Amazon for $80 asking price so probably not worth the hassle of selling and shipping or dealing with Craig's list.

They used to be considered an excellent CD and multi format player but I don't know if there is much of market for that anymore.

I'm keeping mine for nostalgia plus its a great looking piece of gear to my eyes.
Thx. Helpful.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do you still have the remote as well as the cardboard box it came in? The box would make it extremely easy to ship if you still had that.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have 3 HD-DVD players and the box, remote and manual for all 3. I also have roughly 40 HD-DVD movies. I was thinking of selling them but I wasn't sure for how much.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have 3 HD-DVD players and the box, remote and manual for all 3. I also have roughly 40 HD-DVD movies. I was thinking of selling them but I wasn't sure for how much.
I had 2 and 14 odd movies. i tried to sell them locally (not ebay) and had no bites. I just converted the ones I wanted to BD and then put the players in my in-laws' beach condo. Those that rent the place can at least enjoy them if they choose.

Hope you get some bites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts