AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of problems when I try to record from HD to dvd (-r or -rw).

The machine doesn't succeed in recording on -r (4 or 8x). Also on verbatim and tdk. After I've put the disc on the tray, it tells me that there is a problem with the disc, "the disc may be dirty" or something similar. I have tried many many times.

Sometimes instead, the xs32 makes the record on the disc (-r), but when I push the menu button, everything stops and it tell me the disc maybe dirty. If I open the tray and then close it, the xs32 tell me I have insert a blank dvd!!

All these problems can depend on the fact I have used dvd-r 8 and the recorder is definitively broken?

On -rw the recorder make his job, but when I try to finalize the disc the machine tell me it can't see the menu (or write the menu, I don't remember) and it stops to work.

Sometimes the machinse stops formatting dvd-rw on 39% (only with some dvd-rw not with tdk)

Can someone help me??

thanks

loreweb

·
Registered
503 Posts
It sounds like to me you have a problem with the xs32. You tried 2-3 different disc manufacturers. I would exchange it. You have some really weird stuff going on and it doesn't sound normal. Maybe someone else with this machine can help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.