AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toshiba 62HM196 black lines, white lines vertical on screen. No sound, No picture other than lines, lines, and more lines. Put new bulb in couple of months ago. Pulled it out to check it and it was still good. Before the lines showed up the picture was shifted to one side of screen about 75% of screen was true picture. The other 25% was either black or dark colored. It went back to normal for awhile and then it went completely to lines as mentioned before. Anybody have a clue. Help Please!!:D
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top