AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my heart set on getting the Toshiba 57HDX82, but no one in are within 1.5 hours of Orlando sells these things.

Apparently Toshiba doesn't allow authorized dealers to ship the Cinema Series outside they alotted market so that doesn't help.

I tried onecall and they will no longer ship it outside their set zipcode range.

Does anyone know of a good place to get this TV mail order?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got mine from Pac2000.com. I have had it for about 2 months and I couldn't be happier. After I ordered it online I found out they had a bad rating at the BBB which might have kept me from ordering it but it was delivered (white glove insisted) on time. I think most of the problem is tracking the order. Mayflower moving delivered it. (a moving company?) The shipping cost might be a killer to the east coast but you can try
http://www.pac-2000.com/57hdx82.html

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tophinator,

I am also looking at going thru Pac-200.com.

I ahve actually heard a LOT of good things, mostly in terms of delivery method and price...seems maybe (like you said) their order tracking is a little lacking.

Curious, did you get any extended warranty? My RPTV purchase will probably be the first thing I ever get an extended warranty on. I know they use Phillips for the EW BUT have not been able to confirm whether buying from Pac200 will void the manufacturer's warranty for the first year. I know the Phillips warranty, although providing quite good coverage, does not start until the end of original warranty. There is no concurrent running time.

Pac200 claims to get all their product via authorized distributors and therefore manufacturer WILL honor warranty...but so far no response from Toshiba yet.

do you know???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.