AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used LCR60 S3 to complement my bookshelf DM601s and I'm having a total n00b moment. My 601s are connected via banana plugs but I cant seem to figure out how to connect the wire to my LCR60. Here is the pic of the back of my speaker:

·
Banned
16,232 Posts
First, you have terminals that are intended for passive bi-amping/bi-wiring and there should be connecting straps for the black to black, red to red if using a single connection (which I'd recommend). Hard to tell from the angle of the photo but these should be at least terminals that you can attach bare wire to. A quick perusal of the manual indicates they are capable of banana plugs....download the manual here http://bwgroupsupport.com/manuals/bw-archive

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
The nuts are missing for the top two terminals, so you will have to use banana plugs in those terminals. Just pry out the plastic center caps. You can hook up the wire from the banana plugs to the bottom terminal, or direct to the receiver. If direct to the receiver, you will need to run a second wire from the bottom terminals to the receiver. (bi-wire).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts