AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDTotem Acoustics Wind Design (pair) in stunning Red finish. Mint in Box $8,000 OBO

SOLD!! I'm selling this stunning pair of Totem Wind Design speakers in Fire Red finish. These speakers are basically new as they came from a dealer who ordered them for a customer who backed out of the deal. They were removed from the box and hooked up for about a month and then they were returned to the box. Other than some finger prints from handling, they are mint! The Wind Design measure 44.3 inches high by 10.7 inches wide by 14 inches deep. They are very refined yet can rock the foundation of your house with 21hz bass extension that is both fast and extended. Just so that there is no confusion. these are the Wind DESIGN and not the standard Wind. These feature enhanced bracing, a brushed aluminum skid plate under each speaker, revised crossover and a stunning automotive grade paint finish. Although the paint finish can be had with the standard Wind, these are not the standard wind.
From one of the online reviews " The Totem Acoustics Wind Design offers a compelling combination of striking design and musically compelling sound quality, with a smooth tonal balance, excellent resolution, imaging and sound staging, and true, authoritative deep bass. Above All, the Wind Design draws you into the music. There aren't many exceptional loudspeakers out there. this is one of them. "

These are located in Pensacola, Florida. I am willing to drive up to 4 hours to meet the buyer. I would prefer not to ship, but I can check on a price for Freight. Each box weighs 81 pounds and the dimensions are 49" x 21" x 16". shipping would be from 32514. Reasonable offers will be considered. .

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts