AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old school tower antenna. Don't need it at the moment for TV. I did run it to my wire closest and use it with one of my AVR's that has a coax input for radio.

I'm thinking of using the phone lines not being used to route this to other AVR's, stereo receivers in the house. Any thoughts of a clean looking hook up for this or better thoughts. It works out great in my basement, all stations come in clear except one that is being overridden by another station.

I think running the phone lines to the screw downs on the 300 ohm to 75 ohm adapter, then back to the receiver's inputs should work nicely

Any thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam856 /forum/post/19559544

I have an old school tower antenna. Don't need it at the moment for TV. I did run it to my wire closest and use it with one of my AVR's that has a coax input for radio.

I'm thinking of using the phone lines not being used to route this to other AVR's, stereo receivers in the house. Any thoughts of a clean looking hook up for this or better thoughts. It works out great in my basement, all stations come in clear except one that is being overridden by another station.

I think running the phone lines to the screw downs on the 300 ohm to 75 ohm adapter, then back to the receiver's inputs should work nicely

Any thoughts appreciated.

Phone lines do not make it. They can't work on RF frequencies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.