AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I added a rear surround to my existing system and went out and purchased TS2 thinking the THX intro with the little guy flyin around was going to be on this disc.....hmmm...not there...am I missing something?:confused:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I think you're referring to the THX "Moo Can" trailer, correct? I have the UTB and it's on the TS2 DVD in that set, and I believe it's also included on the TS2 DVD that is part of the Toy Story 2-Pack. However, I'm not sure if it's on the individual TS2 DVD. Is that what you bought?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I've got the two movie set (both movies in one case, but each movie on it's own disk). The THX intro with the little repair guy flying around is there, but I can't remember off hand which movie it's on. I'll check tonight if I remember.

Ken

·
Registered
285 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron S
I'll double check , but I think I have only seen that on the TS1 disc of the 2 movie set.
This is also how I remember it...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Toy Story on DVD has the THX "Tex" trailer, where the little robot guy flys around and repairs the THX logo.

Toy Story 2 on DVD has the THX "Moo-Can" Trailer, where the little robot guy uses the can of "cows" to restore the THX logo.

I believe that these trailers are only available on the 2 pack and 3 disc Ultimate Toy Box.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea ur prolly all correct....I bought the single issue of TS2...the repair guy is gonna be on the 2 disc set...$45 Canadian is more than I wanted to spend but....payday's comin up:D Anyone want TS2 for cheap?...hehe!

Thanx all

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Quote:
Anyone want TS2 for cheap?...hehe!
Well, there's always eBay...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I went and purchased TS 2Pack and tried it on my system....On TS1, the robot repairman flies around but the center surround doesnt get used!

I thought that he hits something and then flies to the front. I KNOW that

the rear was utilized when I worked at a local stereo shop a year ago....I demoed it for a lot of people. And on TS2, its the same as the single copy I bought a week ago!....Just the THX logo with the sound building up. Can anyone verify this or tell me WTH is goin on? This is getting fustrating to say the least:confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yosh,

I just found out that the "Moo Can" THX trailer is only available on the Toy Story 2 DVD if purchased in the Ultimate Toy Box 3-disc collector's set. Apparently, you just found this out as well. Sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.