AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate2 /forum/post/19632307

Maybe this is part of ESPN 3D's model to figure out to make money on 3D.

Well if it is I'm falling for it. Myself wife and kids are pretty excited!! None of us had seen it yet and I was waiting for the 3D blu ray to come out before this fell into our laps!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Weird. I just purchased it and it let me play it straight away. It wasn't in 3D so I cancelled it. I then selected it agin and it asked me if I wanted to record it (no payment). I wonder if it really is in 3D?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhbrit /forum/post/19632611

Weird. I just purchased it and it let me play it straight away. It wasn't in 3D so I cancelled it. I then selected it agin and it asked me if I wanted to record it (no payment). I wonder if it really is in 3D?

That happened to me too.

·
Registered
22,496 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrisoner /forum/post/19632795

Is anyone receiving this in 3D. My picture is stretched and doubled, with glasses on!

It's completely screwed up. DirecTV blew it. It's flagged as 3D and the TV will process it as 3D but it's a 2D feed. If you set your TV (Panasonic here) to "native" 3D processing you'll get a 2D image.

Recording it is useless, call and get your money back for the purchase. Hopefully they will re-schedule it and get it right next time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same thing happening to me. It is stretched so I can close my left eye and see the right half of the screen, then close my right eye and see the left side of the screen. I'm on the phone with DTV customer support but they don't have a clue.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts