AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the appropriate place to Solicit trades for screens? I have two (a 16x9 microperf Videomatte 200 and a big 4x3 Ultramatte 150) that I can't use, but wasn't sure where to post this. These are material only with rivetted snaps which can be nailed to a frame or wall opening or get a new frame from Stewart. I can send pics. I am looking for a smallish 16x9 72-80" wide Pulldown or electric. If this belongs in the DIY screen section since it is not really a complete screen/frame, let me know and I'll repost there. Thanks!

As an interesting side note: These were orig. Juwan Howard's screens which may or may not turn you off from the trade if you are a basketball fan. :)

Thanks,

Doug

dh at speakeasy dot org

·
Registered
641 Posts
This is probably the wrong place (not sure)...

However, while I do not have a screen to trade for the micro perf 16 x 9 I am very interested in how large it is and how much you would be asking if sold.

Also VERY interested in its condition!!!! Please send me a PM with the info. I live in Martinsburg WV but work in Rockville. A drive to Arlington is not out of the question!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 16x9 videomatte 200 microperf is around 57x97" (I will update exact dimensions tomorrow).

the 4x3 ultramatte 150 is 82 1/4 x 108 3/4"

Thanks for the interest,

Please email me directly at dh @ speakeasy.org

Doug Hagewood

·
Registered
641 Posts
You have an e-mail waiting for you at the account listed in your post.

Thanks!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.