AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today I got to meet trainerdave, Fujitsu Director of training, at an HDTV seminar at Harvey Electronics, Eatontown , NJ

got to see the new P50/30: that was the largest new Fujitsu on display

Good to meet you Dave Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by goombawa
.....and? Your thoughts on the new P50? :p ;)
looked excellent of course! They had this one set in the Vision Art frame and it was neat to see them press a button and have it disappear!

I was disappointed not to see any larger Fujitsu offerings: they just started shipping 55 and 63's according to Dave

I did see the Sony 61 and have to say it looked excellent displaying HDNet: it also looks huge!

·
Super Moderator
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by adb
Did Tainer Dave talk much about the new 55?
he said at CES the P55 was displayed between the P50 and the P63 and everyone seemed to like it best: he said it was an extremely bright display: he explained a little more bit about the e-Ais technology: for example the grid cell structure is mounted on the back of the glass panel instead of the typical rib barrier method : I am still trying to sort out e-Alis-

for more info , see this link:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...22#post2571422

I also asked him about a larger display, such as the P63, having the same resolution as the P50: he explained that the barrier ribs are the same thickness in both, and the phosphors are larger in the P63: unless you are very close to the 63 the resolution would not be a factor

Harvey is expecting both the 55 and 63 so I HOPE to see them soon so I can judge for myself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.