AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 360's, 1 an Elite and the other a premium. I currently have both setup connected to 2 separate tv's. Is there anyway to have my profile setup on both of them? I plan to set one up to auto log on and the other to manually log on. That way I don't have to worry about both trying to be logged on at the same time under the same profile. Also any ideas on how to copy game saves larger than the 512MB memory stick. I really don't want to have to re-create all my Halo 2 gametypes. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
data migration cable for the large saves

memory card swap for the profile issue.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I try to use the memory card, it says it will move the profile. How do I get it to copy the profile? I got the data migration cable but it states that it's for moving not copying. I don't want to just move the data. I appreciate the helpful response though.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
you're not gonna be able to copy the profile, you'll move it to the memory card, then have the memory card inserted into whichever 360 you want to be signed in on. where ever the card goes, your live profile goes.

i personally dont have 2 boxes, but i've read of a couple of people on here and they say that works well.

as for your saves, you want all of them on both boxes? you know they wont stay up to date or anything right? i assumed you just wanted to move all your saves to the elite hard drive.

you should be able to use the Datel Xsata if you wanted to copy everything from one drive and add it to another

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah... You can't have your profile on both systems.

I use to have my profile on two systems on the original VBOX, but with the 360 they did away with that. Now I use the MU.

Its nice, I have no complaints. I just keep the profile on the card... Pop it out and pop it in.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys have been very helpful. I know that the saves won't stay up to date unless I keep playing the game on both systems. But I don't want have to start from scratch when I play on the other system. Most of the saves are pretty small for most games buy my Halo 2 save is 559MB. I don't want have to re-beat the game again on legendary again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts