AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
You can copy them to any of the supported memory formats (so if CF was one of them, that would work fine (I can't recall all of the formats it accepts)) or you can even burn them to a DVD/CD and the PS3 will recognize it as a data disc and allow you to copy the files to the hard drive.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
apple is probably your best bet I would imagine.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Gotcha... didn't realize Quicktime Pro allowed you to save files. But now it looks like I have to convert / export .mov to .mp4 for the PS3 to understand the file. Any hints on the best options to use in QT-Pro?

I'd like to retain the best video/audio quality @ 1080p.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Does QT Pro allow you to save it as H.264? If it does then you are good to go.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
The "Pass through" setting on QT Pro Export works but only for .MOV files in stereo. If the AAC is in 5.1, there is no "Pass through" so make sure you convert the 5.1 into stereo. The default is mono.

fuad

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles /forum/post/0

Gotcha... didn't realize Quicktime Pro allowed you to save files. But now it looks like I have to convert / export .mov to .mp4 for the PS3 to understand the file. Any hints on the best options to use in QT-Pro?

I'd like to retain the best video/audio quality @ 1080p.

search is your friend, this has been covered a few times already.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.