AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to transfer VHS-C to my computer by means of a cable that has s-video to firewire?

I wasn't sure if this was even a possibility. I have looked around, but didn't see anything of this sort.

Am I searching for something that doesn't even exist?

I really don't want to put a lot of money into this, as we do not have many of these tapes to transfer.

Or, could I transfer it from the VHS-C camcorder to the miniDV camcorder and record it to a miniDV tape? I can connect the miniDV to the computer via firewire and burn it after the fact.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.