AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's because Cars 2 stole all those screens early on or what, but it's coming back for a couple more weeks. I'm on Moviefone.com and all the screenings are too far away from me. I wonder if the site will update with more screens in the coming days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trauma
Cause its imax foo, thats if you have a real imax in your city
I saw it in a real IMAX the Tuesday before it came out. It will be so much better in my house tho with bass down to 10hz. It is a visual spectacle but I can't wait to see...I mean hear ironhide crash into the dredgebots!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpray1983
Why not just wait a month and watch it at home.


Where does this 9-30 release date come from. I saw the 3d rental site listing it for 9-30, but I don't put much faith in that. One site listed the Trilogy that includes the 3d listed for the 30th, but that same site didn't have a release date for the single bluray.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferl
Where does this 9-30 release date come from. I saw the 3d rental site listing it for 9-30, but I don't put much faith in that. One site listed the Trilogy that includes the 3d listed for the 30th, but that same site didn't have a release date for the single bluray.
Blu ray.com is pretty reliable for the trilogy. The single disk release date came from walmart...I did not take this picture. As you can see...super 8 is also available on the 20th. If you think about it the studios are actually playing this pretty smart considering we are all starved for new blu rays currently. Nothing has been worth buying since battle:la really even tho I bought priest 3D as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpray1983 /forum/post/20872272


Blu ray.com is pretty reliable for the trilogy. The single disk release date came from walmart...I did not take this picture. As you can see...super 8 is also available on the 20th. If you think about it the studios are actually playing this pretty smart considering we are all starved for new blu rays currently. Nothing has been worth buying since battle:la really even tho I bought priest 3D as well.

The walmart website lists 10-18-11 as the release date. Which is wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtipvortex /forum/post/0


Stop pullin the puddin, big screen 3D is the best.

I just hate people and obnoxious kids on their cell phones...and im only 27 and I find them annoying. I have what I call an IMAX chair which is about 5 feet away from the tv and it's awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferl
The walmart website lists 10-18-11 as the release date. Which is wrong?
Where do you see that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChldsPlay /forum/post/20890648


Where do you see that?

I must have been looking at the latest Pirates movie in the preorder section. I can't find anything on walmarts site for Transformers. That seems odd to list nothing if the 9-30 date is correct.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top